6/6/09

All Moved In


I've been MIA because I moved in and redecorated my studio last weekend. I've spent two days actually working in it and love being there.  I'll be having my official "Opening" this coming Friday so I'm still trying to finish the decorating with one final touch to add to the paris theme. I have an old window I am painting to put on the back wall since my studio has no window. I thought a scene of the Eiffel Tower might be nice for my faux window. Will post pic's of it once it's done. The only minor hitch is that back wall is brick/concrete so drilling will be fun.

The walls are actually purple although they look black in this photo. I took both the following pic's with my camera phone and they aren't the greatest.



I've almost finished the portrait of "Lili with Tulips"  and hope to give it to her parents next week.

No comments: